15 – 17 JUNE 2021
Join us for our 2nd annual digital festival for marketing, e-commerce, and digital leaders, in celebration of omnichannel excellence.
Hours of Content
Days of Festivities
Globally Renowned Brands
Pioneering Thought Leaders
If 2020 was at times a scramble to survive, 2021 invites us to adapt and acclimate to a brave new world of digital-first retail.
We’re gathering together industry leaders and experts to bring you the strategies, tactics, and insights you need to guarantee ROI in this evolving, customer-focused world.
Join us, and let’s put the customer back in commerce!
Check Out Last Year’s Festival Highlights
LIVE & On-Demand
Global Session & Experience Registrations
Participants From More Than 30 Countries
Secure Your Place Now!
Be the FIRST to get access to last year’s hottest content, and early-bird registration for exclusive sessions.
5 themes. 3 days. 1x action-packed festival.
Unlocking the Value of First Party Customer Data
Master the art of persuasion by building a strategy that ensures value exchange for the customer. Apple’s IDFA will soon be blocked on iOS 14, and Safari and Firefox already block third-party cookies. Google will eliminate them by 2022. Leveraging first party customer data to activate personalized marketing is now more important than ever. Learn from industry experts and leading brands on how they are structuring, capturing, and activating this customer data to drive tangible business results.
From Email to Real-Time
Effectively using consumer insights is the foundation for delivering predictable and profitable outcomes. Accelerated digital interactions and customer engagements mean brands have captured more data and now need to use these insights to stay contextually relevant in real time across all touchpoints. Learn how leading brands use consumer insights to optimize budget prioritization, reduce acquisition costs, and drive predictable, profitable growth.
Cross-Channel Marketing & Personalization
In the new world of digital-first retail, customers have more product and service choices and they move more quickly across all channels and devices. Staying relevant to a customer means delivering personalized marketing in real time across any touchpoint. Marketers need to improve speed to market with campaigns and offers that are contextually relevant. Learn how leading brands drive growth and customer lifetime value by delivering personalized experiences at scale.
Customer loyalty programs go beyond points and prizes – loyalty is a brand’s unique value proposition, creating a purpose for a customer to return, and offers value exchange for their opt-in. Redefine how loyalty programs can be used to create competitive customer experiences that reduce discount levels, reduce customer acquisition costs, and increase lifetime value. Learn how leading brands are transforming their loyalty programs to deliver profitable growth.
& Customer Experience
Even with e-commerce at peak growth, most of global retail sales still happen in physical stores. However, the role of the store is changing, and mobile is now central to a customer’s purchase journey. This new landscape requires digital marketing strategies that can drive success across all commerce channels by delivering personalized experiences anywhere a customer chooses to engage with a brand – online, in store, mobile, and call center. Learn how leading brands measure, optimize, and guarantee digital investments ROI and drive growth in all commerce channels.
Let’s put the customer back in commerce!
This Year’s Speakers So Far…
Stay tuned for more
Must-see brands. Compelling retail stories.
Experience, don’t just listen…
Main Stage Showcases, Live Q&As, Panel Discussions and More
Virtual Lunches and Happy Hours in Four Time Zones
Exclusive Invite-Only Roundtables & Experience
Don’t Miss Out On:
Network. Chat. Collaborate.
Join the dedicated festival channel to meet like-minded individuals,
and discuss the retail topics that matter to YOU.
Secure Your Place
Complete the form and keep up-to-date as we release more sessions & experiences.
By registering, you agree to receive email information about Retail Revival from Emarsys. You will receive email information about the individual sessions you register for from Emarsys and the content partners of the sessions that you register for.
- What is Retail Revival, and when does it take place?Retail Revival is Emarsys’ 2nd Digital Festival and takes place from June 15th to 17th, 2021. Because this is an online event, there is no physical venue and no travel expenses. And you will get the recordings, so if you miss a live session, you can still view it afterwards.
- What can you expect from the festival?• 60+ hours of content
• Deskside chats, panels, brand showcases & more
• Global brand speakers from leading retailers
• Sessions with industry analysts including
• Technology and agency partners offering unique perspectives
• Access to interactive experience sessions from cookery to crafts
• A few fun surprises along the way
- Who can attend?This festival is open to those in digital marketing, e-commerce, and other roles in retail, as well as Emarsys’ customer, partner and wider business community.
- What is the schedule?The Retail Revival program is spread over three consecutive days, June 15th to 17th, with 60+ hours of live stream content containing keynote speakers, partner-sponsored panel sessions with brands and customers, and breakout sessions (regionally timed, globally accessible) plus virtual lunches and happy hours. See the schedule here:
- How do I register?Registration is now open. Complete the registration form and you will then gain access to sign up to as many sessions as you would like. Some of the experience sessions may require additional registration and be subject to a waiting list, as we expect demand for these to be high.
- If I can’t attend all the live sessions, may I view online sessions at a later time?Yes, we will be recording all online sessions. You will get access to session videos on-demand, so if you can’t make a live session, you won’t miss a thing.
- What timezone is the event running into? What about languages?The event is ‘timezone agnostic’. Unlike an in-person conference, you won’t be confined to session tracks and linear programming. We encourage you to dip in and out of what tickles your taste buds. There will be content available consistently over the 72 hour period.
We describe the festival as timezone busting and will feature sessions from all of the world: US, UK, Europe and APAC. It will also feature some selected content in French, German and Spanish language, although the majority of the event be in English language.
- Can I watch the content on my device?Yes! Apple devices running iOS 4 or 5; compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPad, iPad 2, and iPod touch (3rd or 4th generation recommended). Android™ devices running Android 2.2 or later with Adobe AIR® 2.7 or later for Android; compatible with HTC EVO 4G, HTC Flyer, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Xoom, and Samsung Galaxy Tab (7‐inch) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
You can also watch on most Blackberry devices.
- How do I access the online sessions?Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive via email the website login link and access codes that you will need to visit on the day/time of your event in order to log in to the online sessions.
Audio for the online sessions will be streamed via your computer speakers. Make sure that your computer speakers are on and the volume is turned up to its highest possible level. Attendees are encouraged to test computer equipment a few hours before the online sessions to make sure everything works as it should.
- How do I watch the playbacks of sessions on demand?You simply log in to the attendee web site. There you will find streaming videos you can play back from a desktop or mobile device. Please allow up to 48 hours after the live presentation for the video to be uploaded and available.
- What kind of equipment do I need to participate?Connecting from a PC or Mac
• A computer with high speed internet access
• Recommended: A computer headset with a microphone or a computer with built‐in microphone and speakers
• A compatible browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later (32 bit only); Mozilla Firefox 3 or later; Google Chrome
Connecting from a mobile device
• Apple devices running iOS 4 or 5; compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and 4 S, iPad, iPad 2, and iPod touch (3rd or 4th generation recommended).
• Android™ devices running Android 2.2 or later with Adobe AIR® 2.7 or later for Android; compatible with HTC EVO 4G, HTC Flyer, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Xoom, and Samsung Galaxy Tab (7‐inch) and Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
• BlackBerry devices running BlackBerry® Tablet OS (QNX) 1.0.6 or later with AIR 2.7 or later for BlackBerry; compatible with BlackBerry PlayBook.
• Don’t worry about having the ability to speak during online sessions — the only people who will speak are the presenters and producers. Participants will submit all questions and comments by typing them into the question box.
During the sessions
- What if I want to attend a session in a different time zone?Unlike a conference, you won’t be confined to single session tracks and linear programming. We encourage you to dip in and out of what tickles your taste buds.
- Can I get a copy of the slides being used in the online presentations?Yes. Not all sessions will have slides, but where they do we will provide FREE slide decks of each presentation available in our “video on demand page.” This will allow you to come and go as you please.
- How long are the sessions?This varies per session – some are deliberately short and snappy, others will be more in-depth. We recommend registering for multiple sessions and dipping in and out as your time allows.
- How can I ask questions during the Festival? Will my question be answered during the presentation?To minimize background noise, participant microphones are muted during the presentation, but participants can interact with the presenter through the chat/question and answer feature available during the presentation. Presenters will answer as many questions during the presentation as time allows or may follow up with individuals post presentation.
- Can others attend with me?An unlimited number of people can listen in on the online presentation with you at your location, or even better- encourage your colleagues to register and choose their own agenda.
- Will I see the presenter or instructor?Not unless they have a webcam and choose to share it, but you will hear the presenter in real time while you view his/her presentation.
- Will I receive event updates?Yes, Emarsys will send emails periodically to update you about the agenda and festival happenings from the email sender “Retail Revival”. Please make sure that the email address email@example.com is in your safe senders list to ensure that you are receiving all of the important festival information.
Can’t find an answer you’re looking for or just want to talk to someone?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you ASAP!