Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines to deliver 40+ round-the-clock digital sessions for marketers, e-commerce professionals and retail leaders
Indianapolis IN, August 10 — World-leading marketing technology company Emarsys today announces its timezone-busting Retail Renaissance festival from 15–17th September, providing sixty hours of targeted retail and ecommerce content and expertise in just three days.
With over forty digital sessions for marketers, ecommerce professionals and digital leaders, Retail Renaissance will deliver sessions from Australia, Germany, France, the UK and the US in one seamless festival. It is one of the first opportunities for ecommerce experts worldwide, including representatives from Facebook, Forrester and Shopifyplus, to engage with the wider industry community since the outbreak of Covid-19.
Keynote session will be run by ecommerce experts, futurists and representatives from the world’s biggest retail brands, with talks focusing on five key themes:
- Customer engagement: the art of developing emotional connections with customers to build loyal, lasting relationships
- Omnichannel commerce: how to drive repeat purchases, improve average order value (AOV) and customer lifetime value (CLTV) through omnichannel brand experiences
- Cross-channel marketing and personalization: how personalized messages, delivered at the right time, increase loyalty and customer retention
- Customer data: how to use customer data intelligently to drive growth and revenue
- The DNA of high-performing teams: the qualities needed to deliver best-in-class customer engagement
The full agenda, including keynote speakers, will be announced in early August, and reservations for the event are now open.