Elevating the Art & Science of Marketing
During the 2023 Power to the Marketer Festival, we’ll be showcasing the work of marketers who have successfully maneuvered the intersection of art and science to deliver omnichannel campaigns their customers love and drive the outcomes their businesses need.
The ART of
Be inspired by how fellow marketers creatively leverage content and channels to deliver differentiated experiences their customers love.
The SCIENCE of Marketing
Dig into the data strategy and technology stacks that serve as the backbone of successful marketing programs that drive business results.
TRUE Customer Loyalty
See how brands that master both the art and science of marketing achieve true customer loyalty that results in long-lasting relationships and better business outcomes.
Day 1 – June 7
The ART of Marketing
Channels & Content
- Unlocks time to value by onboarding your data easily and executing campaigns fast
- Uses AI to power personalization
- Demonstrates the revenue impact of marketing efforts
- Is undergoing continuous improvement to meet the demanding needs of marketers in 2023 and beyond
- Personalizing with data-driven content
- Tailoring content and campaigns by lifecycle stage
- Using smart automation to unlock always-on loyalty and retention
- Creating 1:1 connections with customers through SMS
- Turning first-time visitors into loyal customers
- Utilizing conversational commerce to increase average order value
DAY 2 – June 8The SCIENCE of Marketing
Tech & Data Consolidation
- How Ochsner Sport is finding innovative ways to bridge the gap between traditional marketing and e-commerce
- The mindset change they have driven internally to enable cross-functional collaboration
- Three actionable insights from their personalization program that yielded the most impact
- Bring your customer centric vision to life
- Become a strategic partner that drives efficiency
- Use actionable data to unlock revenue-driving personalization initiatives
- Build a CX-optimized tech stack
- How advocacy data and Extended Customer Revenue are changing the way brands view VIP customers
- Setting up specific referral campaigns
- Using advocacy data in paid search and social efforts
The way customers engage with brands is changing fast. The days of call centre hold music and raising customer service help tickets are being replaced by instant communication via social channels and messenger apps.
In this fast-paced, always-on digital world, brands continue to look for more “out-of-the-box” solutions to get closer to their customers, build trust and interact on a personal level.
In this session, Sinch’s VP of International Marketing, Anna Jäger, and Senior Account Manager, Susan Stjernberger uncover 5 key trends shaping retail communication. Hear how global brands Zadig & Voltaire, Cdiscount and Intermarché:
- Interact with their customers and increase conversion rates by leveraging the power of messaging solutions
- Use immersive and interactive brand experiences to increase customer engagement
- Blend digital channels with in-store experiences to create seamless customer experiences
Register for the omnichannel masterclass
and on Demand