Today’s most successful retail and e-commerce brands have realized that putting the customer at the center of everything they do is not just good marketing. It’s essential for driving growth revenue, which makes having the right customer engagement strategy business critical.
Start by evaluating your current customer engagement strategy. Determine what’s working, what’s not, and whether it’s built to properly serve the needs and desires of your customers. This process includes studying and learning from — and modeling after — successful peers and the advice of thought leaders in your industry.
But if you’re like most marketers, you’re also pressed for time. Enter Bingewatch TV, our hand-picked selection of binge-worthy marketing insights, providing you the answers to questions on customer engagement, marketing data, strategy, omnichannel, loyalty, and more.
Here’s a preview of the quick-hit actionable tips and insights you’ll find in the Customer Engagement Strategy playlist on Emarsys Bingewatch TV.
Using Data & Storytelling to Drive Marketing Success
In this video short, Using Data & Storytelling to Drive Marketing Success, we hear from Allie Donovan, Director of Email & Retention at Brooklinen, as she discusses the importance of storytelling and leveraging functional data to increase customer engagement and drive marketing success.
Immerse Yourself in Customer Engagement Strategy
On Emarsys Bingewatch TV, we offer continuously updated streams of bite-sized but satiating video clips featuring brand and industry experts on customer engagement. In addition to the clip above, here are some of the many customer engagement strategy presentations you’ll find:
- How to Identify New Customers and Encourage Repeat Business: Alex Timlin, SVP Verticals at Emarsys, discusses the need to understand and segment customers by lifecycle stage. Watch this video for tips on driving customer loyalty and repeat business.
- Personalization and User Experience Are Key in 2021: Megan Kohout, VP E-Commerce & Customer Analytics at Kendra Scott, discusses how her 2020 plan and outcomes proved to be very different than expected, and how her focus for 2021 is on the customer.
- Striving to Enhance the Customer Experience: Kristin Smith, SVP Digital at Hanna Andersson, discusses the work being done to enhance the customer experience, including a brand new checkout process.
- Augmented Reality to Improve the Customer Experience: Beth Horn, Director, Head of Industry, Retail & Ecommerce at Facebook, discusses how augmented reality, when executed correctly, can improve the customer experience.
- Improved Digital Customer Experiences Raise The Bar For Every Brand: Brendan Witcher, Vice President and Principal Analyst of Digital Business at Forrester, discusses the influence that digital customer experiences have on consumer expectations.
Binge Now, Learn More
2020 proved that customer engagement was the difference-maker between brands that thrived, and the ones that failed to survive. This will be just as true in 2021, and the years to come.
As you consider how you’ll drive business results this year, make sure you have a winning customer engagement strategy in place. Learn from others — like the brand and industry leaders featured in Emarsys Bingewatch TV — to ensure your approach to customer engagement leads to more growth and revenue, and (most importantly!) more loyal, lasting customers.
Of course, with Bingewatch TV, customer engagement is only the tip of the iceberg. You’ll also find actionable 1-minute or less video presentations about:
- Customer Data Strategy & Activation
- First Time to Repeat Purchases
- Omnichannel Personalization
- Loyalty and Lifetime Value
- The Emarsys Customer Engagement Platform
- …and more
Learn more about how Emarsys can help with your customer engagement strategy: