We’re a Leader Again in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines
For a fourth consecutive year, we’re recognized in the Leaders quadrant.
”Personalization remains a priority for digital marketing leaders. Relevant and timely messaging is key to educating customers, building consideration and increasing conversions.“
– 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines
How We Lead in Personalization
SAP Emarsys empowers marketers to meet the demands of their customers with sophisticated, 1:1 omnichannel engagements:
- Privacy Compliant, Fully Unified Data: We bring together product, sales, and customer data to build a single view of the customer, allowing marketers to provide centralized, consented personalization in real time across the entire customer journey.
- Personalize Everywhere with Ease: Our pre-built, fully customizable templates start with a business goal and are designed with drag-and-drop personalization tokens, making it easy to create personalized content once and scale it effortlessly across all channels and devices–without IT involvement.
- Measure the Results with Built-In Reporting: We give marketers several ways to track, measure, and analyze the revenue impact of personalization by consolidating all data streams, channels, and campaigns into a single platform with out-of-the-box reporting.
Download the report to get the full details and analysis of personalization engines.
Get Your Copy of the Research
Discover why we are recognized as a Leader in this report.
Verified by Your Peers
Here’s what our customers had to say about SAP Emarsys’s Personalization.
”At the end of the day, we want to personalize the whole product experience. Eventually, no two people who enter [our] bubble should have the exact same experience if they use the product differently… [and] we’re working to have personalized recommendations at all times… “
– Nina Pollex, Director of CRM, Babbel
Get More from Your Omnichannel Personalization
To satisfy today’s customers, simply personalizing on multiple channels won’t cut it — you need to provide seamless, consistent experiences across all channels.
See our omnichannel marketing hub page for resources and strategies to help you deliver more 1:1 engagements that build customer loyalty, increase lifetime value, and drive growth and revenue.
About Gartner ResearchGartner, Magic Quadrant for Personalization Engines, Jason McNellis, Ant Duffin, Joseph Enever, 18 July 2022
Gartner, Critical Capabilities for Personalization Engines, Joseph Enever, Ant Duffin, Jason McNellis, 18 July 2022
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.