Automation, reporting, and loyalty programs prioritized in sweeping enhancements to marketing functionality
Indianapolis IN, March 17, 2022 – Omnichannel customer engagement leader Emarsys today announces the release of over 25 new features to its platform, as part of a comprehensive Spring update that offers marketers more power to connect with and grow their customer base.
Changes to the platform increase automation capabilities available to Emarsys customers, accelerate and expand the scope for reporting on the success of campaigns, and offer marketers more agility to improve customer journeys in real-time.
Key enhancements to the Emarsys platform include:
- Automation Enhancements, support marketer workflows with automation journeys that can seamlessly be tested, edited, and connected. Marketers can gain confidence in their automation workflows while easily connect with other solutions in your CX ecosystems using the webhook node;
- Introduction of Goal Reporting, offering greater visibility and flexibility of the key KPIs that allow marketers to gauge their success quickly, easily, and accurately;
- Enhanced exclusive access functions, allowing marketers to create and manage an impermanent members-only area for promotional campaigns and product exclusives;
- Enhanced loyalty voucher management, enabling support for new use cases and maximizing flexibility;
- Spend-based loyalty plans, offering customers that want to avoid points programmes the opportunity to access tiered-benefits based on spend
With Gartner finding that “marketers have taken on more responsibility while their budgets have fallen to their lowest level in recent history,” Emarsys’ update caters to a profession that is increasingly required to do more with less. The new features will help marketers adapt to, and overcome, the obstacles in strategy, budget, people, and technology that they face day-to-day.
“Whether they’re juggling too many technologies, wrestling with siloed data, or adapting to new role requirements, marketers are too often under unsustainable pressure,” commented Kelsey Jones, Global Director of Product Marketing at Emarsys. “The organizations that recognize the importance of marketers as revenue drivers, rather than just a cost center, are looking to tech stacks to protect and empower them.
“We shape our platform around the need to provide marketers with meaningful real authority in their role. Emarsys automates the admin and provides the perspective and toolset, allowing marketers to concentrate on the most important thing: their relationship with customers.”
The full scope of new features to the Emarsys platform will be presented on an exclusive webinar on March 23, at 11:00am ET and 15:00 GMT, with contributions from Emarsys experts:
- Anna Ho, Product Marketing Manager, Emarsys
- Balint Vegh, VP of Product Management, Emarsys
- Jack Avina, Analytics & Data Product Manager, Emarsys
- Lucy Sasvari, Principal Product Manager, Emarsys
- Márton Skach, Product Manager, Emarsys
You can register for attendance at the webinar here.