The Post Pandemic Reality of Retail:
Available On Demand
The Trends That You Need To Know…
There’s no denying the widescale change and disruption the pandemic caused. However, with that change comes a wealth of opportunity for retailers who can act on data trends shaping the industry.
In this invaluable session, Sucharita Kodali, Forrester’s VP, Principle Analyst, explores retail trends through a data lens.
As a leading authority on e-commerce, omnichannel retail, consumer behavior and trends in the online shopping space, Sucharita will talk about topics such as:
- Macro changes shaping the industry
- How consumer spending habits have changed over the past year
- The rising trend of DTC within the industry and how this affects both ‘cult’ and commoditized brands
- How (and how not!) to run a successful subscription model
- Which metrics retailers should be focusing on when measuring the success of digital
- The trend of ‘hold out’ brands who have seen growth despite not investing with ‘tech titans’