Digital Explosion in Southeast Asia
The Importance of Omnichannel & Mobile Marketing in 2023
About this eBook
The rapid digitalization experienced by Southeast Asia since the COVID-19 pandemic has seen 100 million internet users come online in the region in three years.
When you consider that Asia also accounts for 78% of global retail sales, with $2.448 trillion taking place through mobile phones alone, the time for SEA brands to integrate mobile into their omnichannel strategy is now.
This eBook explores the macroeconomic trends at play in the SEA region and what this means for digital marketers looking to integrate mobile into their omnichannel strategy to ensure long-term success in SEA’s ‘digital decade’.
- An in-depth look at how digitalization is fuelling SEA’s growth engine
- A breakdown of mobile’s role within Conversational Commerce with insights from Sinch
- An overview of the rise of omnichannel marketing
- A deep-dive into how Babbel improved conversion by 50% using personalized in-app messaging along with push
- A case study highlighting how Adidas Runtastic processed huge amounts of activity data in real time to deliver in-the-moment mobile experiences