Emarsys’ post Black Friday 2020 page
Emarsys started talking about Black Friday back in August, when we launched our ‘Countdown to Black Friday 2020’ page. With just 100 days to go, we were here to help provide organizations with the tactics, technologies and tools they needed to encourage customer engagement, retention and loyalty.
Due to the Pandemic, with parts of the US and many other countries under lockdown and physical stores closed, brands had no choice but to nail their digital promotions this Black Friday, or risk losing out.
Nothing was left to chance and retailers harnessed the power of martech to personalize the experience, ensuring customers were targeted with the right messages at the right time through the right channels — perfectly in line with consumer habits, demands and preferences. Consequently, AI and personalization have played a bigger role than ever before and Emarsys is proud to have helped retailers step up to the challenge.
Bookmark this page for regular blogs, case studies, stats and tips from #blackfriday 2020 and be ready for a winning 2021.
In the news
- Black Friday will be quite different in the UK this year
- Most Consumers Will Not Shop In Stores This Black Friday
- Shoppers to shun the high street on Black Friday study suggests
- 100 days until Black Friday: consumers to shun the high street in favour of online, survey reveals
- GUEST COMMENT 100 days until Black Friday: how retailers can prepare