The very nature of marketing dictates that it is always changing and evolving to stay relevant to consumer wants and needs. Marketers and retailers alike have learned that if they don’t adapt to the changing times, they risk losing valuable clients and customers. To stay ahead of the curve in the coming years, marketers must look to, and understand, the changing e-commerce landscape. This guide highlights five of the biggest trends marketers and retailers should expect to see, and how they should adjust their strategies.
- Online to offline (O2O), omnichannel marketing.
- “Mobile-Only” vs. “Mobile-First” strategies.
- Social commerce and the importance of Facebook Money.
- Email as one of the largest transaction platforms on Earth.
- “Neural networks” vs. “human capacity” for personalization.