Before the digital age, the biggest and best brands had just that — a brand, over which they had complete control. Today, a brand gets its power not from an agency, but from the data it collects and how it uses it to serve its customers. Customers now expect data-driven, personalized experiences, and they want to be the ones in control of how brands use their data — and this rapid change shows no signs of stopping. With the future focusing on data-driven marketing, it’s time to look at what digital marketing trends we can expect to see in the next 5 years.
In this whitepaper, we’ll explore how:
- First-party data will emerge as the single most valuable asset.
- Customers will demand full control of their personal data.
- Location data will become the most accurate indicator of not just where, but who we as customers are.
- Companies will emerge to broker data that will teach machines algorithms.
- Augmented reality will become a common way to interact, especially while shopping.
Download the whitepaper to find out which digital marketing trends we believe will take hold over the next 5 years.