Demandware, a Salesforce Company, Users can Leverage the Power of the Emarsys B2C Marketing Cloud for Deeper One-to-One Customer Personalization
Vienna, AT – August 2, 2016 – Emarsys, the leading provider of cloud marketing software for B2C companies, announced that it has become a Demandware LINK Technology Partner with certified integration, joining a best-of-breed community committed to accelerating the adoption of innovative commerce technologies.
As a member of the Demandware LINK Partner ecosystem, Emarsys provides Demandware Commerce Cloud users with a seamless connection to the Emarsys B2C Marketing Cloud, providing a data science and execution platform enabling one-to-one personalization. With the Emarsys LINK cartridge, Demandware Commerce Cloud users can:
- Further engage customers: Execute automated marketing communications to keep customers coming back to your Demandware site.
- Utilize the Emarsys customer intelligence platform: Optimize automation, engagement and analysis of customer data.
- Execute social retargeting: Follow up email campaigns with a more personalized approach to CRM ads.
- Improve inventory management: Execute stock clearance campaigns using Emarsys customer intelligence platform’s product affinity reports. Export product catalogs into the Emarsys product recommendation engine.
- Provide VIP treatment: Identify your most valuable customers and target them with tailored incentives.
“We are happy to announce the certification of the Emarsys integration as part of the Demandware LINK partner program,” said Tom Griffin, senior vice president of corporate development at Demandware, a Salesforce company. “Cross-channel customer engagement is key for succeeding with today’s shopper, so we are excited to have Emarsys in the LINK partner network.”
“We are excited to provide Demandware users with the power of the Emarsys B2C Marketing Cloud,” said Xavier Bastien, Head of Global Partnerships and Alliances, Emarsys. “Our cartridge extends a data-driven approach to automated marketing, enabling Demandware users to drive a deeper level of customer engagement that helps increase retention and online revenue.”
Throughout 2016, Emarsys will announce additional integrations that further support the Demandware community and its users.
To get the latest Emarsys Demandware cartridge, email email@example.com.