Last Call: It’s Time to Migrate to Magento 2
A MUST-SEE for any business still on Magento Commerce
This is NOT a webinar you’ll want to miss if your company is still on Magento 1. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How support is being discontinued for Magento Commerce (M1).
- Why the security of your e-commerce may be at risk.
- The reason major payment providers are concerned with Magento 1.
- What could happen if your organization doesn’t move away from Magento 1.
- Why failing to move to Magento 2 may slow your company growth.
- The main differences between Magento 1 and Magento 2.
Almost everything you should know about moving to Magento 2
The session features multiple e-commerce experts who offer guidance on the benefits of migrating to Magento 2, the advantages of the platform, and solutions to get you up and running quickly as you migrate away from Magento 1.
- Daren Fitzgerald, Executive Vice President, Commerce at BORN Group
- Marcell Kiss-Toth, Principal – Adobe Commerce, BORN Group
- Dave Littlechild, VP Partnerships and Sales Development, Emarsys
- Moderated by Adam Freeman, Marketing Channels Lead, Emarsys
“Time to value, it’s the most important thing at the moment, because, you know, if we’re not operating quickly or actually seeing things actually operational to make us money, it’s too late. And I think the advantage then is that, you know, merchants get that incredible speed to market fast on the migration of the Web, the Web sites, but then [are] also able to capitalize on that fast time to value from Emarsys, from an omnichannel customer experience platform with our turnkey tactics.”