Terms and Conditions
Official Rules for Sweepstakes, National Retailer’s Federation Big Show 2023
1. Eligibility Criteria. Entrants must (i) be eighteen (18) years or older, a resident of the United States of America or Canada and (ii) be a participant to the National Retailer’s Federation Big Show, January 14-17, 2023. Individuals who are employees, officers or directors of Emarsys North America, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Contest Entities”), and the immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners and parents, children and siblings and their spouses or domestic partners, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible to win. EMPLOYEES OF THE GERMAN GOVERNMENT, THE GOVERNMENT OF ANY U.S. STATE OR TERRITORY, OR ANY FOREIGN GOVERNMENT ARE EXCLUDED FROM PARTICIPATION. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate on any dispute at any time. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. Participants in the Contest agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
2. Sponsor. Sponsor of the Prize Draw is Emarsys North America, Inc., 10 W. Market Street, Suite 1350, Indianapolis, IN 46204, USA. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to any other party.
3. Sweepstakes Entry Period. Each day between Sunday, January 15, 2023 and Tuesday, January 17, 2023, during the opening hours of the National Retailer’s Federation Big Show (Sunday, January 15: 10:00-17:00 ET, Monday, January 16: 09:00-17:00 ET, Tuesday, January 17: 09:00-16:00 ET.) Prize drawing will take place Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 09:00 ET.
4. Participation. Participation Is free of charge and no purchase of a product or service is necessary to enter or win. To be entered in the prize draw, the participant will complete the registration form here: https://emarsys.com/nrf/gibson-guitars-raffle.
5. Prize Draw. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period to qualify for a random drawing. Winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor representative whose determinations are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Late entries will be disqualified. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim a prize within 2 business days after notification, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted.
6. Winner notification. The potential winner will be notified by email to the potential winner’s email address or other available contact info such as mobile phone. To claim prize, the winner will be required to provide his or her email address and physical mailing address. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within two (2) business days after its transmission;  the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner’s email address prior to receipt of notification;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prizes by deadline date, which is by 17:00 ET on January 23, 2023 and  any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a prize is forfeited, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
7. Prize. The prize to be awarded: Gibson Les Paul Tribute electric guitar and a 1-year subscription to the Gibson Mobile App ($1299 USD & $79.99 USD value respectively). Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable; prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize with another of equal or greater value. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Each prize is non-transferable, non-returnable and not redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions are permitted.
This offer is extended to you under the condition that your acceptance does not violate any applicable laws or policies within your organization. If you are unsure of whether your acceptance may violate any such laws or policies, we strongly encourage you to seek advice from your ethics or compliance official. Per Sponsor’s internal policies, public sector employees and government officials are not eligible to receive this offer. Acceptance of this offer is your attestation that you, the recipient, are not a public sector employee or government official.
9. Governing Law. These Official Rules are governed and interpreted by the laws of the state of Indiana, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Official Rules. By entering this sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that you will be bound by these Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects.