RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
EMARSYS NORTH AMERICA, INC.
2022 NRF PIVOT PLAN
RAFFLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry to the Raffle is available only to persons who are legal residents of the continental United States of America and are over the age of 18 and employed by entities with offices also located in the continental United States. By entering the Raffle you confirm you and the entity upon whose behalf you are entering meet the foregoing criteria. Further, entrants acknowledge, understand, and agree that their participation in the Raffle is voluntary.
- By participating in this Raffle, each entrant is subject to, and agrees to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Emarsys with respect to the Raffle, which shall be binding and final as to all matters related thereto.
- The Raffle drawings shall take place during the virtual event hosted by Emarsys North America, Inc. (“Emarsys”) running on January 18 2022 (the “Event Period”). All participants must register with Emarsys and attend the virtual event in order to win.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make a single entry throughout the Event Period using an online signup page provided to the entrant by Emarsys prior to the Event Period. Entry into the Raffle is free. In the event Emarsys deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith such entrant shall be excluded from the Raffle and consequently deemed ineligible to win any of the prizes awarded in the Raffle.
- In order to enter the Raffle each entrant shall submit their first name, last name, name of the business they are employed by and their business email address at the aforementioned online signup page. Omission of any of these in the submission will disqualify the entrant.
- The prizes for winning the Raffle shall be announced during the virtual Event, at the time or times of Emarsys’ choosing, with winners selected at random. The prizes were purchased before the Event.
- The prizes are offered “as is” with no guarantee or representation offered by Emarsys with respect to their performance or condition.
- Emarsys shall notify winners via their respective provided business email address during the Event Period or within two (2) business days after the end of the Event Period.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- By entering the Raffle each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Emarsys, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Raffle or the acceptance of the prizes.
- The winning entrants shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the prizes. The prizes must be claimed by their respective winner by responding to the notification email from Emarsys, at which time said winner will provide Emarsys with a valid delivery address to which Emarsys shall arrange for shipping, at Emarsys’ sole expense, to such delivery address.
- With the exception of any obligations placed upon Emarsys under applicable law, Emarsys reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion. Further, Emarsys reserves the right, at any time, to cancel or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of State of Indiana and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts located in Indianapolis, Indiana. This Raffle shall be void where prohibited by law.